A quick blurb on Reddit
Reddit is a great community of people but they do not welcome
direct marketing. Reddit is where people come together to talk about products,
life stories, funny stories and anything else. It is not a place for
advertising, but it could be a place to talk about products, market demand,
market needs and such. Here is a great article on starting out with Reddit (http://blog.kissmetrics.com/reddit-marketing-guide/).
I read Reddit but don’t post. I agree with the article that you have to make
yourself part of the community before you can try and make any in-roads into
selling yourself. And be sure, you are selling yourself, not your product. If
you remember that, you might be able to drum up some business from Reddit. I
have not tried using Reddit for my blog yet but I will definitely post when I
do and let you know how it goes.
No comments:
Post a Comment