I am starting a new weekly segment
I run around the internet all day long. I read other peoples blogs everyday. So, I decided to start a fun segment about some of the blogs I run across. I am not looking for anything or promoting anyone really. I just want to point out good and bad things I see other people doing so that we can all learn and grow. I also find it interesting seeing what niches people have found for themselves to blog about. I will post the review on the main page but also on the Blog Review page so they can be kept for posterity.
If you would like me to review your blog, email or tweet me.
So, the first review:
=> http://plumpuddingillustration.blogspot.com/
First I love the overall look and feel of the page. It is very simple but inviting. It makes me want to scroll down and see more. The simple design accents the photography and artwork in the blog. The photography is amazing. The blog is actually an agency that represents artists. The blog does a great job with this because I didn't even realize that was what it was until I read the 'about' section. It is done in such a way that I didn't feel like I was being sold or directed to anything. So check out some interesting articles and some great artwork and photography.
No comments:
Post a Comment